ABH Partners Plc is a leading consultancy and human resources sourcing firm in Ethiopia with about 15 years of experience in supporting the implementation of development programs and projects. ABH exists to fuel synergistic societal growth by harnessing local knowledge and international standard. Dedicated to the betterment of societal development, technical assistance, and knowledge management, ABH has gained credibility and industry experience in the development sector in general.
ABH partners would like to invite applicants who meet the below requirements to apply for the position of IPRAN Network Technical Support Engineer to be assigned in a prominent international Telecom Company.
Required number: One
Reports to: ROM
Duty station: Ethiopia
Employment Status: Contract
Expected Start Date: Immediately after concluding the Recruitment Process.
- Basic IP data configuration for bearer products of switches and routers.
- Provide support for onsite major operations, onsite operations, or remote guidance.
- Provides technical training and guidance for our customer maintenance engineers.
- Technical communication with customer engineers and Chinese colleagues.
- Holds a bachelor's degree or above in communications, computer science, electronics, or related majors.
- Three years of undergraduate work experience, including at least one year of master's work experience.
- Have good English communication skills.
Preferentially considered conditions:
- Work experience of IPRAN network products in the same industry.
- CCNA, CCNP, CCIE certificate obtained.
- Basic data product switch and routing protocols OSPF, ISIS, BGP, BFD,VRRP, TCP/IP etc.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested applicants who fulfill the above requirements can apply here by clicking Apply Now.
Qualified candidates who fulfil the criteria will be hired only following the approval and endorsement by the international Telecom Company.