ABH Partners (ABH) is an international development consulting organization providing proficient technical assistance in sectors of Health, Nutrition and WASH, Education and Training, Social and Economic Empowerment, and others. We work in countries like Ethiopia, Syria, Libya, U.S.A. U.A.E, etc. with governments, corporates, not for-profit entities, and multilateral/bilateral agencies including the World Bank, USAID, WFP, UNICEF, UNDP, WHO, KOICA, EU, etc.
- Post and process the journal entries to make sure that all transactions have been recorded.
- Update the accounts receivables on a daily basis and issue invoices.
- Update the accounts payable on a daily basis and perform reconciliations.
- Assist the team in the preparation of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements.
- Adhere to the law and the company’s financial and accounting guidelines.
- Assist with payroll records, review expenses, etc. when assigned.
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly reports.
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly as well as yearly closings.
- Resolve account payable and receivable issues or queries.
- Accurately perform daily reconciliations of cash, check and credit card transactions, and tally and file invoices.
- BA degree in accounting, finance or related field of study.
- 2-3 years practical experience on similar positions
- Proven work experience as a Junior Accountant.
- Solid knowledge of accounting and financial reporting practices and principles.
- Exceptional organizational abilities.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Sound understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Critical thinker with a high proficiency in math.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent report writing, communication and IT skills.
- Advanced competency in Microsoft Office and Accounting software packages.
- Excellent communication skills.
Applicants can apply by clicking on the apply now tab on top of the page.