Regional EHS Manager
- BSC degree in environmental health and safety, occupational health and safety or related fields of discipline.
- At least 5+ years of practical experience on similar position.
- Have knowledge of health and safety.
- Be familiar with the requirements for the health and safety system of VDF.
- Be familiar with local engineering safety laws and regulations.
- Have certain communication equipment engineering experience.
- English as the working language.
- Ensuring alignment of environmental health and safety policies with local, state and federal regulations.
- Being a subject matter expert on many topics in environmental health and safety.
- Being a technical advisor to internal customers that work for the company.
- Conduct need analyses for company environmental health and training programs.
- Have strong interpersonal, communication and observation skills.
- Actively involve with training and oversight of company employees as it relates to environmental health and safety.