Manage office supplies stock and place orders.
ABH Partners Plc. is a leading consultancy and human resources sourcing firm in Ethiopia with about 15 years of experience in supporting the implementation of development programs and projects. ABH exists to fuel synergistic societal growth by harnessing local knowledge and international standard. Dedicated to the betterment of societal development, technical assistance, and knowledge management, ABH has gained credibility and industry experience in the development
sector in general ABH partners would like to invite applicants who meet the below requirements to apply for the position of Administrative Officer to be assigned in a prominent international Telecom Company/ZTE.
Required number: 3
Duty station: Adama, Hawassa, Bahir Dar
Employment Status: Contract
Expected Start Date: Immediately after concluding the contract agreement.
Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgetsMaintain, organize and update a filing system and confidential company documents.Answer queries by employees and clientsUpdate office policies as neededMaintain a company calendar and schedule appointmentsCoordinate meeting, arrange travel and accommodations.Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assignedArrange travel and accommodationsSchedule in-house and external events
- BA Degree or above, majored in management or
related field of study.
- A minimum of 2 ears related experience in similar position.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures.
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically).
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Applicants can apply by clicking on the apply now tab on top of the page.
Qualified candidates who fulfill the criteria will be hired only following the approval and endorsement of ZTE International Company.