ABH Partners Plc. is a leading consultancy and human resources sourcing firm in Ethiopia with about 15 years of experience in supporting the implementation of development programs and projects. ABH exists to fuel synergistic societal growth by harnessing local knowledge and international standard. Dedicated to the betterment of societal development, technical assistance, and knowledge management, ABH has gained credibility and industry experience in the development
sector in general ABH partners would like to invite applicants who meet the below requirements to apply for the position of OSP Documentation Engineer
to be assigned in a prominent international Telecom Company/ZTE.
Required number: 4
Duty station: Addis Ababa
Employment Status: Contract
Expected Start Date: Immediately after concluding the contract agreement.
- Ensure the KPI of document delivery and management are achieved.
- Build documentation team, manage and conduct performance appraisal to
documentation team members.
- Evaluate the resources needed for document delivery and management, and
bring forward requirement for resources adjustment (increase or reduce)
according to the target and workload.
- Implement project document
- Base on the document delivery
plan, make document delivery plan with considering specific document
- Build the mechanism of region document submission, approval ,follow-up,
control, acceptance performance appraisal and report, and push documents are
delivered to customer timely and completely.
- Set up and maintain paper document fling room/cabinet.
- Push document module of EPMS are properly used.
- Conduct documentation training to region teams and subcontractors.
- Keep communicating with customers and subcontractors, with aims to
enhance customer satisfaction on delivered documents and document delivery
- BSC degree in engineering, computer science, information technology and related fields.
- Minimum 2+years of practical experience in documentation management.
- Candidate must have documentation experience preferably in telecommunication industry will be an added advantage
- Comprehensive experience of co-ordination with consultants, statutory bodies, contractors for all document related issues.
- Good understanding of documentation.
- Ability to identify, map and manage documentation processes
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure and meet timescales
- Maintain a record of controlled documents both Incoming and Outgoing correspondence, design, and other documentation.
- Regularly review and update Document Control procedures and processes and ensure compliance with these.
- Receive/check/distribute documents in accordance with the document management procedures/distribution matrix.
- Produce all document management reports in accordance with project requirements, both internal and external.
Applicants can apply by clicking on the apply now tab on top of the page.
Qualified candidates who fulfill the criteria will be hired only following the approval and endorsement of ZTE International Company.