ABH Partners Plc. is a leading consultancy and human resources sourcing firm in Ethiopia with about 15 years of experience in supporting the implementation of development programs and projects. ABH exists to fuel synergistic societal growth by harnessing local knowledge and international standard. Dedicated to the betterment of societal development, technical assistance, and knowledge management, ABH has gained credibility and industry experience in the development sector in general ABH partners would like to invite applicants who meet the below requirements to apply for the position of OSP Engineering Manager to be assigned in a prominent international Telecom Company/ZTE.
Required number: 4
Duty station: Addis Ababa
Employment Status: Contract
Expected Start Date: Immediately after concluding the contract agreement.
- Responsible for the overall control of project progress, quality, materials, and EHS.
- Arrange the subcontractor team and supervision work according to the project plan.
- Responsible for daily communication and coordination with customers, participating in regular customer project meetings.
- and deal with problems of progress and quality come from client.
- Responsible for the output of project daily reports and various reports on the client side.
- Perform and provide analysis on various engineering methods and options as they relate to OSP Engineering
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining company-wide outside plant (OSP) engineering standards
- Drive standardization of practices and processes for field and design.
- Review design engineering and construction prints and practices to provide quality assurance and a consistent output for the team.
- Change and implement standard practices as warranted by industry change.
- Mentor others in design roles to improve bench strength of team.
- BSC degree in engineering, information technology or related fields.
- 2+ years of experience in telecommunications industry or similar fields.
- Ability/willingness to travel up to 25% of the
- Knowledge of current telecommunications architectures, technologies, IP protocols, traffic system, circuit provisioning, and plant records systems.
- Working knowledge of PC hardware and software as applied to engineering and analyses.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent supervisory/leadership, customer relations and communications skills
- Basic knowledge of engineering design principles, applicable design guides and standards related to OSP engineering discipline
- Basic ability to interpret engineering deliverable content as assigned
- Basic industry knowledge and technology trends
- Basic knowledge of construction and constructability practices and principles
- Basic knowledge of technical aspects of the proposal process
Applicants can apply by clicking on the apply now tab on top of the page.
Qualified candidates who fulfill the criteria will be hired only following the approval and endorsement of ZTE International Company.