ABH Partners Plc. is a leading consultancy and human resources sourcing firm in Ethiopia with about 15 years of experience in supporting the implementation of development programs and projects. ABH exists to fuel synergistic societal growth by harnessing local knowledge and international standard. Dedicated to the betterment of societal development, technical assistance, and knowledge management, ABH has gained credibility and industry experience in the development sector in general ABH partners would like to invite applicants who meet the below requirements to apply for the position of Power Access Permit Application Engineer to be assigned in a prominent international Telecom Company/ZTE.
Required number: 11
Duty station: Addis Ababa
Employment Status: Contract
Expected Start Date: Immediately after concluding the contract agreement.
- Confirm local commercial power connection permit requirements and application procedure,timeframe, cost and documents.
- Prepare permit applications and other necessary documents as required.
- Submit application documents to relevant Local Government Departments and follow up approval progress.
- Acquire ROW work permit from Road Authority and power access final design,material list and cost estimation from EEU.
- Follow up the power access application process when the site applied by subcontractor.
- Provide guidance and support for subcontractor when they required.
- BSC degree in engineering, computer science, information technology and related fields.
- At least 2 and above years of experience.
- Familiar with EEU power access application process.
- EEU experiences doing on technical or operation department is preferable.
- required to maintain and repair all Powered access equipment.
- Customer-Focused with a commitment to delivering an excellent service.
- Effective planning and organisation skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Prior experience in Powered Access and Plant Maintenance.
- Routine service and maintenance of powered access equipment.
- Fault Finding / Diagnostics.
Applicants can apply by clicking on the apply now tab on top of the page.
Qualified candidates who fulfill the criteria will be hired only following the approval and endorsement of ZTE International Company.