ABH Partners Plc. is a leading consultancy and human resources sourcing firm in Ethiopia with about 15 years of experience in supporting the implementation of development programs and projects. ABH exists to fuel synergistic societal growth by harnessing local knowledge and international standard. Dedicated to the betterment of societal development, technical assistance, and knowledge management, ABH has gained credibility and industry experience in the development
sector in general ABH partners would like to invite applicants who meet the below requirements to apply for the position of Project Quality Engineer to be assigned
in a prominent international Telecom Company/ZTE.
Required number: 5
Duty station: Addis Ababa
Employment Status: Contract
Expected Start Date: Immediately after concluding the contract agreement.
- Impelement spot check of quality and EHS according to the plan given by
- Push subcontractors to complete the site self-check in time according to
the requirements of the project team.
- Reviews site quality and EHS photos uploaded by subcontractors.
- Urge subcontractors to rectify site quality and EHS problems.
- Check quality of sites before acceptance and provide support for
customer acceptance on site.
- Assists the quality manager in routine training and communication with
- Developing corrective measures, and implementing quality control systems.
- Designing quality standards, inspecting materials, equipment, processes, and products, developing quality control systems.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
- BSC degree in engineering, computer science, information systems or a related field.
- At least 2 and above years of practical experience in telecom industry is a plus.
- Holds the high-altitude operation certificate.
- Have certain knowledge of civil work and tower engineering.
- Have certain engineering knowledge of telecom installation.
- Certain telecom engineering experience
- English should be as the working language
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and be able to ensure that processes and products consistently meet established quality standards.
- Experience in quality inspection, auditing, and testing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Applicants can apply by clicking on the apply now tab on top of the page.
Qualified candidates who fulfill the criteria will be hired only following the approval and endorsement of ZTE International Company.