Site Acquisition Engineer
Required number: 15
Duty station: Addis Ababa
Employment Status: Contract
Expected Start Date: Immediately after concluding the contract agreement.
- Prepare and update site status reports/databases, site close-out packages, and attend client meetings or deployment calls as required
- Negotiate lease acquisitions and lease amendments required for telecommunications installations
- Work directly with site acquisition manager and/or other site acquisition and construction personnel to provide site acquisition expertise in all aspects of project.
- Quality control, data entry and tracking of site candidate packages, tower lease and amendments and other site acquisition documentation.
- Coordinate, schedule and track site visits and technical team visits with various departments.
- Coordinate, order and track title, surveys, environmental reports, structural analysis, regulatory reports, lease exhibits and construction plans and drawings as required.
- Responsible for coordination with site owner, government, check the site permission application document.
- Finalize the site acquisition and make sure reach the target.
- Interface with the customer & subcontractor
- BSC degree in engineering, computer science and related fields.
- At least 3 years on-site acquisition experience and good performance
- Skillful in reading engineering drawings and engineering auditing
- Independent work ability
- Able to work under very difficult condition
- Skillful & professional abilities to deal with customer
- Good skills in coordinating with project team members
- Must be able to read and interpret surveys and construction drawings.
- Very good communicate skill
- Team coorperate experience
- Willing business trip region when required
- Good excel and word skill .
Applicants can apply by clicking on the apply now tab on top of the page.