Wireless Network Planning Engineer
ABH Partners Plc. is a leading consultancy and human resources sourcing firm in Ethiopia with about 15 years of experience in supporting the implementation of development programs and projects. ABH exists to fuel synergistic societal growth by harnessing local knowledge and international standard. Dedicated to the betterment of societal development, technical assistance, and knowledge management, ABH has gained credibility and industry experience in the development sector in general ABH partners would like to invite applicants who meet the below requirements to apply for the position of Wireless Network Planning Engineer to be assigned in a prominent international Telecom Company/ZTE.
Required number: 2
Duty station: Addis Ababa
Employment Status: Contract
Expected Start Date: Immediately after concluding the contract agreement.
- Devise, plan, deploy, and improve wireless networks from the beginning to implementation by collaborating with vendors, managers, and network engineers.
- Understand client requirements to be able to cater to their appropriate needs.
- RAN Planning Engineer, responsible for site location and site engineering parameters planning
- Use tools to evaluate, test and tweak wireless products, such as routers, switches, hubs, bridges, virtual private networks (VPNs), and network amplifiers, among others.
- Optimize network performance by supervising performance, addressing network problems and breakdowns to optimize the network.
- Ensure that all equipment, including servers and the other network products, are well-connected.
- Devise and support radio frequencies (RF) link performance, reliability, and quality.
- Proactively handle all network security solutions.
- Make use of testing and diagnostic tools to assess and modify equipment.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, IT, Computer Science, and other related fields.
- More 2 years RF planning or optimization experience.
- Good communication skills and fluent in English, quality oriented mind and hard working.
- Knowledge of RF theory and practice as well as GSM/UMTS/LTE.
- Knowledge of various RF tools such as Mapinfo or post processing software.
- Best to have good knowledge of simulation software such as Atoll, Aircom or Planet.
Applicants can apply by clicking on the apply now tab on top of the page.