ABH Partners Plc is a leading consultancy and human resources sourcing firm in Ethiopia with about 15 years of experience in supporting the implementation of development programs and projects. ABH exists to fuel synergistic societal growth by harnessing local knowledge and international standard. Dedicated to the betterment of societal development, technical assistance, and knowledge management, ABH has gained credibility and industry experience in the development sector in general. ABH partners would like to invite applicants who meet the below requirements to apply for the position of Wireless Product Engineer to be assigned in a prominent international Telecom Company/ZTE.
Required number: Three
Employment Status: Contract
Expected Start Date: Immediately after concluding the contract agreement.
- Devise, plan, deploy, and improve wireless networks from the beginning to implementation by collaborating with vendors, managers, and network engineers.
- Understand client requirements to be able to cater to their appropriate needs.
- Use tools to evaluate and test, tweak wireless products, such as routers, switches, hubs, bridges, virtual private networks (VPNs), and network amplifiers, among others.
- Optimize network performance by supervising performance, addressing network problems and breakdowns to optimize the network.
- Ensure that all equipment including servers and the other network products are well-connected.
- Devise and support radio frequencies (RF) link performance, reliability, and quality.
- Proactively handle all network security solutions.
- Make use of testing and diagnostic tools to assess and modify equipment.
- BSC/RNC in engineering, computer science, information technology or related fields.
- At least three years’ experience with telecom is desirable.
- Have extensive knowledge of routing protocols (OSPF, EIGRP, and BGP).
- Should have knowledge of both wired and wireless networking.
- Site commissioning and TI support.
- Site alarm monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Need to be well-versed in wireless equipment, wireless LAN (WLAN) standards, design, and protocols.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Should have good communication skills.
Qualified applicants can apply by clicking on the apply now tab on top of the page
Qualified candidates who fulfil the criteria will be hired only following the approval and endorsement by ZTE international Telecom Company