SLA Executive project Manager
ABH Partners Plc is a leading consultancy and human resources sourcing firm in Ethiopia with about 15 years of experience in supporting the implementation of development programs and projects. ABH exists to fuel synergistic societal growth by harnessing local knowledge and international standard. Dedicated to the betterment of societal development, technical assistance, and knowledge management, ABH has gained credibility and industry experience in the development sector in general. ABH partners would like to invite applicants who meet the below requirements to apply for the position of SLA Executive project Manager to be assigned in a prominent international Telecom Company/ZTE
Required number: One
Employment Status: Contract
Expected Start Date: Immediately after concluding the Recruitment Process.
- Developing, managing, and administering service management best practices.
- Monitoring SLA performance for compliance with organizational needs and requirements.
- Facilitating communication between the IT department and its clients in order to define and maintain the SLAs required for each business unit.
- The service level manager is responsible for negotiating service level agreements and ensuring that the requirements are met.
- Ensure that all IT service management processes, operational level agreements and underpinning contracts are appropriate for the agreed service level targets.
- Ensuring all provided services and processes—including the underlying contracts—are in alignment with the agreed-upon service level targets stipulated by the contract.
- Proactive in preventive maintenance and corrective repair service on equipment.
- 5+ years’ work experience on telecommunication field; such as: GSM, FLNGN, Core
- Network, and Transmission;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Operations or related field
- Had rich project implementation experience on telecommunication field; PMP certificate is preferred;
- Had experience on maintenance or after sale project, such as: SLA, R&R, Technical support, etc
- Demonstrated experience leading and owning cross-functional programs
- Demonstrated experience owning the design, implementation, and optimization of initiatives
- Experience with data mining and data analysis
- Experience using Microsoft Excel including pivot tables, macros, index/match, vlookup, VBA, data links, etc.
- Experience with analytical tools such as SQL, Tableau, or Microsoft Access
- Coordinate work with customer and Ethiopian/Chinese Engineer;
- Fluent communication with customer in English
Applicants can apply by clicking on the apply now tab on the top of the page.
Qualified candidates who fulfil the criteria will be hired only following the approval and endorsement by international Telecom Company/ZTE