Senior DT Engineer
- Drive test of the assigned sites using drive test tools and collect logs both for voice and data( 2G/3G/LTE ) as per test plan. Analysis of drive test log and complete the SSV and cluster report ( 2G/3G/LTE).Carry out physical optimization of the site based on drive test log and also at the instruction of the optimization team.
- Drive test of the assigned area of the network as per customer complaints and also during the visit of VVIP in the assigned area as per instruction of the Team leader.
- Test and prove that the software meets major architectural requirements
- Prove for scalability and performance of a software.
- Ensuring the quality of the system as a whole.
- Develop and automate tests for software validation.
- BSc degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or releted field
- Candidate should have experience in RF Survey/ DT activities for 1 to 2 years
- Good knowledge on RF Optimization and Basic knowledge on 2G/3G/LTE technology
- Ability to use test tools like NEMO,
- Ability to use log analysis tools like Actix and NEMO Analyser.
- Skilled to use MS office like words, excel and power point to
- Previous experience as a Test Engineer or similar role
- Familiarity with various testing techniques
- Hands-on experience with Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Knowledge of quality standards and regulations
- Great troubleshooting skills
Qualified applicants can apply by clicking on the apply now tab on top of the page.