Telecom Field Rigger (Re-Advertised)
ABH Partners Plc is a leading consultancy and human resources sourcing firm in Ethiopia with about 15 years of experience in supporting the implementation of development programs and projects. ABH exists to fuel synergistic societal growth by harnessing local knowledge and international standard. Dedicated to the betterment of societal development, technical assistance, and knowledge management, ABH has gained credibility and industry experience in the development sector in general. ABH partners would like to invite applicants who meet the below requirements to apply for the position of Telecom Field Rigger to be assigned in a prominent international Telecom Company/ZTE.
- Bachelor Degree in IT and Telecommunication related fields.
- Good command of English
- At least 1 year telecom field rigger experience
- Good experience with height related jobs, such as installations, maintenance etc…
- Have proven project delivery experience.
- Bring your own PPE personal protective equipment (reflective clothing, safety helmet, non-slip shoes, safety rope)
- and construction tools (medium wrench, vise, diagonal pliers, medium and large cross, slotted screwdriver and other
- common tools) , And the PPE and construction tools are in good condition.
- Individuals have no major illnesses and are in good physical health to avoid casualties due to illness during high-
- altitude operations.
- The work attitude and discipline are correct, can travel in the SER and SSWR areas for a long time, and obey the
- work arrangement of the project team.
- Responsible for the adjustment of the antenna feeder system (independently responsible for the adjustment of the
- mechanical downtilt angle and the removal and installation of the RET cable)
- Comply with ZTE compliance regulations.
- long-term work in SER or SSWR region is required.
Qualified applicants can apply by clicking on the apply now tab on top of the page