ABH Partners (ABH) is an international development consulting organization providing proficient technical assistance in sectors of Health, Nutrition and WASH, Education and Training, Social and Economic Empowerment, and others. We work in countries like Ethiopia, Syria, Libya, U.S.A. U.A.E, etc. with governments, corporates, not for-profit entities, and multilateral/bilateral agencies including the World Bank, USAID, WFP, UNICEF, UNDP, WHO, KOICA, EU, etc.
About ABH Partners
ABH Partners Plc. is a leading consultancy and human resources sourcing firm in Ethiopia with about 15 years of experience in supporting the implementation of development programs and projects. ABH exists to fuel synergistic societal growth by harnessing local knowledge and international standard. Dedicated to the betterment of societal development, technical assistance, and knowledge management, ABH has gained credibility and industry experience in the development sector in general ABH partners would like to invite applicants who meet the below requirements to apply for the position of Admin Assistant.
· Provide information to customers;
· Manage and coordinate different tasks of the transport department;
· Handle documents and maintain a regular filing system;
· Prepare letters and other monthly reports;
· Prepare payments under transport section, assist in facilitation of project vehicles;
· Prepare, pro forma, bid, purchase requisition, payment order, service order, tender analysis and other reports;
· Follows up on vehicle-related permits, documents and other requests;
· Receive suppliers’ payment request and prepare payments in coordination with other departments;
· Receive vehicle facilitation requests and prepare logbook of vehicles for inspection;
· Maintains updates records of logbooks;
· Maintain vehicle rental contracts;
· Perform other duties, as assigned.
Required qualifications, competencies, skills, trainings and experience
· First degree in Secretarial Science, Office Management, Business Administration and Management.
· Two years of experience.
· Customer handling/sales experience is crucial.
· Fluency in written and spoken English and Amharic is required.
· Good liaison, interpersonal and general communications skills;
· Strong database management skills would be an asset.
· Excellent user of Microsoft Office packages (especially Excel and Word, with typing skill/speed both in Amharic and English.
Qualified and interested applicants who fulfill the above requirements can apply by clicking on the apply now tab on top of the page.