Quality Control Manager
ABH Partners Plc is a leading consultancy and human resources sourcing firm in Ethiopia with about 15 years of experience in supporting the implementation of development programs and projects. ABH exists to fuel synergistic societal growth by harnessing local knowledge and international standard. Dedicated to the betterment of societal development, technical assistance, and knowledge management, ABH has gained credibility and industry experience in the development sector in general. ABH partners would like to invite applicants who meet the below requirements to apply for the position of Quality Control Manager to be assigned in a prominent international Telecom Company/ZTE.
- Manage and control marketing functions and responsibilities related to customer dealing.
- Maintaining a standard of professionalism.
- Promoting quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization.
- Setting QA compliance objectives and ensuring that targets are achieved.
- Maintaining awareness of the business context and company profitability, including budgetary control issues.
- Assessing suppliers' and own company's product specifications and customer requirements.
- Working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers.
- Ensuring compliance with national and international standards and legislation.
- Considering the application of environmental and health/safety standards.
- Agreeing standards and establishing clearly defined quality methods for staff to apply.
- Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff.
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation.
- Identifying relevant quality-related training needs.
- Collating and analyzing performance data and charts against defined parameters
Qualified applicants can apply by clicking on the apply now tab on top of the page