TI Site Engineer
ABH Partners Plc is a leading consultancy and human resources sourcing firm in Ethiopia with about 15 years of experience in supporting the implementation of development programs and projects. ABH exists to fuel synergistic societal growth by harnessing local knowledge and international standard. Dedicated to the betterment of societal development, technical assistance, and knowledge management, ABH has gained credibility and industry experience in the development sector in general.ABH partners would like to invite applicants who meet the below requirements to apply for the position of Technical Installation/BTS/RF/Microwave Supervisor to be assigned in a prominent international Telecom Company/ZTE
Required number: 14
Reports to: Technical Installation Site Manager
Duty station: Ethiopia
Employment Status: Contract
Expected Start Date: Immediately after concluding the contract agreement.
1. Major Responsibilities:
•The candidate will supervise the installation, acceptance, maintenance, testing and troubleshooting of BTS sites in the field to ensure quality and
adherence to the implementation schedule.
•He / she will ensure compliance to customer specifications and company requirements.
•Responsible for implementing the project plan while maintaining quality standards
•Ensure that all commitments are met in line with project milestones, goals and objectives.
•Report on the roll-out project progress and mitigate any challenges.
•Maintains all required documentations.
•Perform any other related duties as requested by Management
• Strictly adhere to and apply MTN/ZTE health and safety procedures and rules.
• Perform acceptance testing in accordance with the acceptance test manual as per MTN/ZTE.
Health and Safety Compliance
• Conform and adhere to Safety, Health and Environmental legislative requirements.
• Report any health and safety concerns/incidents in the workplace to the manager / health and safety representative.
• Assist ZTE to establish and maintain a fully compliant Healthy and Safe Work Environment.
• Attend the Safety, Health and Environmental workshops as required by management
• Participate in information sharing process
• Provide technical advice and reports to Regional Leader.
• Weekly and monthly reporting.
• Provide semi-professional technical support for Subcontractors
• Identify problem areas and correlate with Regional Leader.
- Must have at least 3+ years of installation experience in the telecommunications Industry is desired.
- BSc degree in engineering, Information Technology, Telecommunication and related fields.
- The ideal candidate will have strong site supervision and telecoms installation experience with BTS / RF / Microwave / Transmission Equipment.
- Must have knowledge of BTS site build quality standards, equipment installation standards and basic software commissioning.
- Valid Climbing certificate
- Own Laptop computer
- Must be a team player and effectively manages the sub-contractors.
- The candidate may require an appropriate relevant qualification, related experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks, leads and directs the work of others, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Able to work overtime whenever requested.