Energy Product Technical Engineer
ABH Partners Plc is a leading consultancy and human resources sourcing firm in Ethiopia with about 15 years of experience in supporting the implementation of development programs and projects. ABH exists to fuel synergistic societal growth by harnessing local knowledge and international standard. Dedicated to the betterment of societal development, technical assistance, and knowledge management, ABH has gained credibility and industry experience in the development sector in general. ABH partners would like to invite applicants who meet the below requirements to apply for the position of Energy Product Technical Engineer to be assigned in a prominent international Telecom Company.
- Takes charge of the commissioning, debugging, cutover and acceptance of energy products.
- Transfers skills to technical engineers of representative offices and outsourced personnel.
- Takes charge of technical support and troubleshooting for maintenance during the engineering period.
- Providing engineering or technical support to company or organization in a specific field.
- Resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support Design, develop, implement, and test technical solutions based on business requirements.
- Identify potential issues and integrate possible solutions
- Conduct high-level root-cause analysis for service interruption and establish preventive measures
- Create reports and documentation outlining findings and solutions
- BSC Degree in engineering, information technology or related fields.
- 2+ years of experience in a technical role
- Telecom experience is a pulse
- Expertise in creating, analyzing, and repairing large-scale distributed systems
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team environment
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to follow instructions and collaborate with others.
- Ability to install and configure computer applications, monitor and maintain computer networks, configure operating systems, diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve related problems.