ABH Partners Plc is a leading consultancy and human resources sourcing firm in Ethiopia with about 15 years of experience in supporting the implementation of development programs and projects. ABH exists to fuel synergistic societal growth by harnessing local knowledge and international standard. Dedicated to the betterment of societal development, technical assistance, and knowledge management, ABH has gained credibility and industry experience in the development sector in general.
ABH partners would like to invite applicants who meet the below requirements to apply for the position of Survey and Design Manager to be assigned in a prominent international Telecom Company/ZTE.
Required number: 1
Duty station: Ethiopia, Addis Ababa
Employment Status: Contract
Expected Start Date: Immediately after concluding the Recruitment Process
1. Responsible for the management of design team.
2. Responsible to the Planning of design activities including site survey, site design, customer clarification.
3. Ensure Quality, Environmental and H&S requirements are met during survey.
4. Ensure Deployment Process and Procedures are met during survey.
5. Technical interface for quality assessment of partner and evaluate partner's work.
6. Technical interface for quality assessment of customer.
7. Output daily/weekly report including progress / status/ issues and partner performance evaluation for each site.
8. Manage pending issues and if necessary search for support or escalation.